Sunday, December 02, 2007

standard chartered run 2007



Today was the offically Standard Chartered Marathon Run 2008 that my hubby and I had missed out due to my confinement period and he prefers to run 21km with me this year. SO sad....how much I missed the first sweet memory of my first time running at standard chartered last year.

And we got mail letter from standard chartered and given big discounts for 21km route - $36.00 (from 16th July to 31st July), so cheap. *sreaming* because we were 2006 runners of 10km.

I have to get fully recovery for my incision first then resume to slow running around in early March 2008 before get to abit serious running that is strenuous. Because of Great Eastern Women 10km run, Shape Run 10km 2008, SAFRA Army half marathon 2008 - 21km and Standard Chartered Marathon Run 2008 - 21km all I want to sign up together with my hubby,ya. I am very "itchy" to start running soon, heehee.... Running is my first passion since my day at secondary school till now.

No comments: