Friday, December 28, 2007

stay awakening


Since my mother had left my home after baby J's full-month celebration, I took my turn to look after him 24/7 everyday and dont know that it is extremely tedious to me. Even I did not take good rest or sleep because of my baby irregular clock that he wakes up after midnight or 4++am or 7++ am for feeding times. I always change his diaper earlier at night before he goes bed so that after midnight save my time changing diapers.

I have become almost a zombie and keep walking up and down to check on him everytimes if he is fine or not or many things. But feeding time is the most tiring job and have to feed him milk every 2-3 hours from 3-4 hours as he had grown well that doctor said to me today.

That is why I turn to this kinda of brewed coffee to drink to keep me stay alert and wont make me sleep at daylight. But after drank this for few days, I seem have addicted to it already. Now I am adjusting myself to cut down to 3 times a week, not everyday as it is not very good healthy for me.

To my biggest surprise that baby J had grown well & healthy after barely 5 weeks and his weight is 4.7kg from 1st-2nd weeks of his weight only 3.6kg. Big gap difference by 1.1kg. No wonder he is so heavy when I carry him on my arm. Had him for jab today and my heartpain to see him crying so painful.

No comments: