Friday, December 14, 2007

fastest way to coax baby


Yesterday after visited gynae doctor and my incision has recovered smoothly but I was quite disappointed after seeing my weight check-up. Doctor said because of water store inside me and it takes sometime to shrink down the normal within 2 - 3 months, same for incision. I said arghh... not again...I not happy to hear this and set my target to work out on my weight to lose abit slowly.

After that we went to century square to buy sarong stand at kiddy palace outlet to coax my baby to sleep better especially at wee night that is after midnight. Either my hubby or me or my mother has turned out to be zombie to take turn to sayang baby to sleep at night. Because he made so much noise or cry at late night that disturbed our sleeping. I reckon it is normal for babies. But my baby did not like to sleep on crib. Only sarong stand works on him. He always uses his both hands to cover himself when I put him in sarong stand. Cute funny sleeping position.

I know it is not easy to look after baby like this but it gives me alot of patience to do this and that. To new mummies, if you find it hard to coax your babies to sleep at night or if babes do not like sleep on crib, you may try sarong stand only a way to coax your babies peacefully. It costs only $79.90 and good recommendation by my mother and my auntie. Even my nephew and niece also once slept in sarong stand when they were babies.

No comments: