Tuesday, December 04, 2007

birthday surprise



My birthday date clashed with my confinement period and how I really wished that I could go out to have nice dinner for my birthday,ya. Thought that I cannot have this birthday celebration but I was really made a fool by my hubby. No wonder he took a day off and stayed at home secretly and bought swensen ice-cream cake, then hide it in fridge without knowing me.

Till about 8+pm, my mother told me that he was calling me at the kitchen. And he surprised me with this strawberry ice-cream cake and really brighten my day. And took photo together with my baby J and mother finally. My mother loves this cake, so do i and my hubby :))

Actually the confinement days were really dull and boring to stay at home. I really wish to bring baby J out to get good fresh air but weather is not accurate as sometimes heavy rain or sunny. cannot predict the weather forecast ya.


No comments: