Wednesday, December 19, 2007

full-month pre-preparation

A day away to full-month old celebration for my baby J and times fly very quickly and even my eyes blinked constantly. Finally no more confinement period and I was happy that I finally can bathe after a month confinement torturous period.

And we prepare things a day earlier and the choz boxes arrived today noon and it all managed to squeeze into a tall & big fridge, to keep the cakes cold freshly hehe...


The box is nicely color decoration presented with the name of my baby J and us that printed on orange small label at right bottom corner of the box.

This CHOZ is highly recommendation by local artists and others and it found in every either baby or motherhood magazines that I happened to see it. That was why I chose this CHOZ for my Baby J's full-month celebration. Somemore, it is home-made quality and no preservation added.

Was preparing to make orchid arrangement decoration for to display on the table. After decorated four single cup orchid arrangement, I put them all in fridge to keep it till tomorrow. So that the orchid wont turn brown or wither fast.



No comments: