Tuesday, December 25, 2007

best christmas memory

Just had a chance spot the giant teddy bear christmas tree at Conrad Centennial Singapore hotel where we had dinner together on 24th December 2007. Really want to have one teddy bear from this for my dear Baby J, am i so greedy? hehe... This teddy bear looks sooooo cuteee.


The day before we went to conrad, I already knew that my hubby would buy another same branded product but different types. Because I recongised the same wrapping and ribbon that was the same color gift as christmas pressie last year.


Last year, I had this branded SK-II white small box from him for my christmas pressie.


Now this year, he bought the biggest and heaviest and most expensive SK-II red box for me as he knew that my current products soon finish after a year using it.

Already told him not to buy this too expensive products for me but never expected he did it.



The products such as facial treatment essence, signs treatment, cleansing lotion, whitening mask and else I still using for almost a year.
This year will be my 2nd to use new products soon.



I bought a authentic burberry summer men perfume for my hubby as its scent is really very prefectly light and nice scent, not too strong like hugo boss or gucci rush that I bought for him last time. now I changed the perfume to light scent for him even better. It costs me about 3 figures in SG dollars okie. But still, it worth buy as it is the latest and last stock on shelf somemore.









No comments: