Monday, December 24, 2007

Conrad Oscar's

Supposed to attend my uncle roger's home party at Toa Payoh for pre-xmas dinner gathering but my hubby wanted to have private dinner with me alone at Conrad entennial Singapore - Oscar's today. He seldom put me in a spot and I did not know what to say to my uncle roger so to show my sincere apologise by buying him a xmas pressie in end. And also we put our baby J under my mother's care for 5 hours.

Actually it was my first time dine-in at the most expensive buffet at this hotel and the food there was extremely superior, just more than an excellent rating. Somemore I realised that it was not cheap to have dinner at Oscar's but it was a worth to have nice dinner there on xmas eve.



Alot of chef people were busy either cooking or serving people on buffet counter and they put their huge smile at the guests. Really impressive of this service.


Er.. forget its name of drink but I waited for it to become less cold then I drank all. I just had ended my confinement period by 4 days ago so could not drink cold. Only I drank was warm plain water.



Fantastic huge honey roasted chicken and turkey and ham at a row buffet counter.


real fresh & raw salmon, tofu bean, raw fungus mushroom, salmon sushi and other raw desserts.



2nd round: fresh oyester (I had no chance to eat and could not eat cold raw seafood ones.)
My mother warned me not to, okie.
Other plate: all cooked food such as broocli, honey roasted turkey, spaghetti and curry prawns.


cute chocolate cartoon decorations but it can be eaten. did not manage to try it.
Only saw some people eating it happily, especially the kids haha....


Ice-cream buffet counter with alot of beautiful & creative decorations with different toppings and chocolate cakes and else.



Ice-cream buffet counter with few toppings to choose by yourselves.



Christmas cakes buffet counter near ice-cream one.
Could not stop myself from eating those as it was not the same taste you had at any cake shop.
Very temptation to eat everything.

Cooked different foods such as curry prawn, fried rice, spaghetti, chicken, curry fish and else many.



Japanese buffet counter



raw seafood counter and I could not eat them, so sad.



real lobester soup with loaf of bread and butter



Ice-cream with waffle that I miss dearly and finally to eat it.
Got waffle self-made at ice-cream counter.



Other desserts such as mango or raseberry or strawberry and many.





My hubby and I brought this tiny bear home as it was for dine-in guests.

It is even better to have super nice dinner on xmas eve or christmas day or pre-xmas because you have chance to eat roasted honey turkey there. But it is quite expensive to have dinner there. I fainted when I saw the receipt that did not know it costs SGD$108 +++ per person.

Overall rating dine-in at Oscar's was 100% excellent and you should try eat there and the waitress all are very super attentive and friendly.
My hubby loves it much and will go there for dinner in our next visit.

No comments: