Saturday, December 22, 2007

amara element

Today we went to Amara Singapore Hotel to have dinner at element to celebrate our friend's birthday. Actually we supposed to have Japanese buffet at M hotel but never expected that it was closed and personally booked for private function party by other. What was unlucky day, sigh? So we walked to Amara instead.

Then we fear that element restaurant might be fully booked last minutes so my hubby took his last chance to ask the staff whether could have table available if we did not manage to book it. After fifteen minutes talk, finall we got table and had dinner there.

Took few pictures and let it do talking more easier for you to see. :))

This first head counter is cold food like salad, japanese sushi and others.


This food counter which was in front: variety of cooked foods such as turkey, spaghetti, veggy and else.

We sat near wine display corner. Baby J was extremely good boy and slept well when there was a christmas song surround him. At least he did not make noise by crying in restaurant.
Actually, I nearly had no confident in bringing him out and wanted to put him under my mother's care for few hours, let say about 5 - 6 hours. But in end, I changed my mind and tried my best to look after him,ya.

See the wine display with words of A to Z and it was not for sale or not for drink mah.


Element (name) of the restaurant & cafe at Amara.


Guess you must be very surprise that cod fish is really very huge and thickness in my eyes. I never seen it before in my whole life.
But it tastes very delicious and very expensive fish.


Finally got to eat raw salmon after 10 months pregnancy.
Love spaghetti much and the japanese fried prawn and turkey meat.


Third round eating to fill up my stomach. :))


BBQ seafood cooked by chef after chose items.


Cake dessert really made me drooling and ate almost every different cakes.


Overall rating at Amara Singapore - Element is really excellent and best recommendation for dine in at night only.
Buffet dine-in (night) = only SGD$ 38 +++
Not so expensive and nice ambience to have dinner with one you love. Should give it a try,ya.


No comments: