Monday, December 31, 2007

last day of 2007

Could not believe that the year of 2007 (365 days) gone so quickly and just 5 mins left to welcome the new year of 2008. And I have became a young mother to my baby J and my new responsiblities have piled up each day.

Was relieved that my 9-10 months pregnancy was over and never forget my long hours pain at delivery suite the day before Baby J arrived. Probably would not write my sharing of my pregnancy journal and did not to be long-winded blogging here.

At least I am extremely glad that baby J is still healthy, growing well and become more hyperactive and naughty at his youngest age barely 6 weeks only. Before hit the 1st Jan 2008, I had the last milk to feed him before he went sleep so me and hubby wished him happy new year with tiny kiss on J's forehead. Baby J finally smiled at us.

Surprised that my parents and my nephew came to my home and I was ended up of being wrapped with cling transparent wraps to slim down my waist and hip. Only could take it out after 4 hours but at between this time, I was eating spicy crabs together with them to have early new year dinner just 5 hours away to 1st Jan 08.

After 4 hours, the first round result was quite effective and to my impressive that my side waist and hip has toned down abit and abit. I really hope after the few rounds result will be successful.

The malay woman was very patient and professional and I love her friendly smile and warmth feeling. She said I still have some water retention inside me and I said ya...still desperately to get back my normal weight and figure too. She will come back again for the next 2nd session on this coming wednesday 2nd Jan 2008.

No comments: