Wednesday, December 12, 2007

confinement meal


Confinement period means that pregnant women cannot eat anyhow outside after baby born into this world. During one month of my confinement period, mostly i drink hot mlio or red date and eat mostly are pork, chicken and fish, and of course veggy all cooked together with ginger to help get rid of air inside womb and clean up everything.

my mother made this black bean soup once a week only. The medicine is iron supplement that given by my gynae doctor.

Actually I do find confinement meal is more healthy and delicious than normal meal without ginger. And everyday when I have dinner meal, I eat alot of ginger with brown rice and other meat with veggy. I find myself a little werid but I really do want get back to my pre-pregnancy weight faster in no time.

No comments: