Friday, December 07, 2007

taurus in black



Nothing compare yahoo auction with livejournal as I happened find the interesting trendy clothes that I never knew that the clothes are selling much cheaper than those ones in yahoo auction. I remembered that I bought one top that was very plain and 2 color combo together from KW auction and it costs quite expensive $36.00 excluded postage paid. *heartpain ya*

Look at Bonito Chico is far much better than this KW. BC has presented alot of pretty & interesting trendy clothes that comes with different designs such as embroidery, patterns, prints, laces and such alot to see. Somemore BC clothes are not too expensive compared to KW. And it was my first time to purchase clothes at livejournal website and local sellers are quite effective but fast respond within 48 hours. cool enough yah.. It is in singapore, not international. You dont have to worry as it has good feedbacks.

I bought taurus in black embroidery dress / top from BC and it costs only $28.00. Good & reasonable price. Worth buy for this top. I received it the next day after I made payment within 24 hours. So fast item delivery and 100% full satisfaction with product. Highly recommendation to you all girls & women.

girls there, have fun browsing & shopping at BC livejournal, ya.

No comments: