Friday, November 02, 2007

spread love for baby

Never know that baby clothes are quite too many to sort out and wrap them because they are the smallest items. Most of them are passed down by one to one another and for home newborn clothes that you do not have to buy new ones. Only the outing baby clothes can buy if you want. Looking at many baby clothes is such so cuteeee....innocent..... new happiness & joy of being parenthood. Hard to explain the new feeling towards my new chapter of motherhood.


those clothes was given to me by my hubby's friend. Quite too many many boys clothes and most are in good & new conditions.


those ones are from my younger sister who already have 2 kids - Jonathan 3 years old and Jolene 20 months old. most of them I still remember when I see the 2 kids wore them before and now they have outgrew them, haha....



clothes I bought from baby fair at takashiaya basement about 3 months ago. some are 3 - 6 months and most are 6 - 12 months clothes so that baby wont outgrow them so fast as I know baby boys usually grow quite faster than baby girls. So I wont buy either newborn or 0-3 months baby clothes.



Alot of baby socks given by my hubby's friend again ...so messy and most are from newborn - 9 months baby. some are used but still can use it again lah... and most of them are still in good or new condition.


finally I have sorted them out in neat arrangement according to the size from newborn - 9 months, ya. After that, I had all of them already washed and placed them neatly in drawer. It is not too late to prepare them.




No comments: