Saturday, November 17, 2007

concerned symptoms & signs

I had mistaken pain contractions as a sign of real labour without given first or second thoughts. Trying not to nervous or frightened myself and immediately took pregnancy book to find out about this. Even my friends warned me to be careful as babies will pop out before 40 weeks. Also my gynae doc warned me too. haha....

Recently my hubby's friend just given born a healthy baby boy on 14th Nov 07, just 5 days earlier before her EDD.

Same for my own circle friends (2 women) also gave birth their sons on same day on 26th October 07, just 7 days before their EDD. Wondering why so many baby boys born this year? Is it another power of baby boom of the year piglet? :))

The past 2 days I simply was little fooled by this kinda of practice like braxton hicks contractions. But not frequent strong pain and it becames irregular. Before this, I thought it will be going to have a real contractions and even got my hubby to call 24-hours emergency clinic about this.

Sometimes my lower backspin got the painful and could not torture it longer for 2 - 3 hours then after that, it went away. Then next I got the stomach-pain just like having period almost 45mins to 1 hour then it fades away for half hours then it came back again. It becomes more like an irregular patterns but I wont go hospital so early unless must see the true labour.

My mother was constantly anxious and excited...she wants the first person to see my son's birth. I have given her a promise already. She had been stay with me for 2 days to watch over me and now my hubby takes turn.

Yesterday was the worst one that I had bad pain lower abdomen and back. Tried to bear with it for few hours and managed to get back to bed to gather up energy for labour time. I seem getting impatient already and waiting for my little baby to come out. Even my relatives and my hubby are too excited and happy waiting to welcome him.

Still I will pray that my delivery will be smooth sailing sooner than I expect,ya.

No comments: