Tuesday, November 20, 2007

beautiful world for baby jayden - day 2

In operation, I could not feel anything and even was given a jab to sleep and also breather. After either 30mins or 1 hour (i did not count or check the timing), I woke up peacefully and felt the painful of incision on my lower abdomen. I did not dare to move on bed and felt giddy heavily. Think I was just come out from the operation room. And it was an advanced medicine for induction.

Then I felt the heavy pat on my shoulder and realised that nurse was calling me but I too giddy and hardly to wake up. Suddenly, nurse put baby jayden on my chest and pulled my right arm to 'sayang' him. Baby stared at me at his own innocent expression and I could not explain its feeling of joy. But it was wonderful feeling to know that he is fine.

Seeing baby jayden on my chest and arm, I was happy and burst into tears to see him so healthy, cute, beautiful and good boy. Also kissed on his forehead immediately and hugged him for a while.


No comments: