Monday, November 12, 2007

joyful baby preparation

my eyes started to blink constantly and realised how fast time has fly. And my little prince may arrive here around two weeks time from now onwards. Even my mother and my relatives all are too excited and getting impatient for his arrival sooner than they expect. I am glad that they really are concern about my well-being. Also I am too excited and waiting so long till now and really want very much to meet my little prince sooner.

currently, my baby inside me is getting very naughty and hyperactive as he keeps moving around inside me. Sometimes he is trying to get attention from either my hubby or me. When it kicks me too hard, I immediately grab my hubby's hand on my belly to soothe him. Surprised, it works effectively and can tell that baby loves my hubby too. hehe...... Actually baby knows very well that my hubby always sit beside me at every nights, that is why baby kicks me at right time. We both do love him much too and try our big best to take good care of him soon.

blue color is for baby boy.. baby cot mattress and pillows



most bought from kiddy palace and baby fair at basement level, takashiaya


those stuffs are recommended through mother & baby magazine so bought them.

for drypers, still trust this brand nappy as my little nephew and niece once used them.


handmade baby sandbag done by my mother and said it will help to soothe baby when it places on baby's chest or stomach.


(left one) above 6 months and (right one) 3 - 6 months clothes from takashiaya level 3.


Got it from my hubby's friend and cannot get off my eyes on it. So adoring cuteeeeee baby shoes. Will use it for my newborn baby soon. :))


All are already washed last month and already placed them neatly in new 5-level drawer.


those things are ready to bring them to hospital for my d-day, ya.

I had prepared my thing plus my hubby ready at week 38. Some of excited mummies got their things ready at earliest about 33 - 36 weeks. Not to say that they are kiasu, okie. In fact, they really love their babies much.




No comments: