Sunday, November 04, 2007

hearty pastamania

Today we manged to watch two shows - the prince hours (channel U) and star search 2007 (channel 8) at same time. It had been long 4 years absence of star search. Could not afford to miss out the shows so we decided to make call for pastamania delivery.

Ordered double delight : only $15.90 (serve 2 pax). 1x pasta, 1x7" pizza, 3pcs garlic bread and 2x canned coke. Added one more pasta: marinara. Total everything at least $28.00 included delivery fee and waiting time: at least one hour and 30 mins.

Overall is 3/5 because the food and pizza already less hot when it reached at my home. Actually it was our first time to call pastamania delivery today. Guess it would be my first and last.

beef bolognese and marinara. for marinara one supposed to be in spaghetti but in end was fusili which my hubby did not like. so I exchanged mine with him.
*guess the person in charge of delivery might heard wrongly.*

our forever favourite pizza : hawaiian but my hubby helped to eat pineapple for me.

empty pastamania boxes for me to keep for kitchen purpose use,ya.



No comments: