Wednesday, November 07, 2007

madrid patent birkenstock


Those picked up sandals above are my personally favourite watchlist and I have not yet to make choice of which one will I buy one pair. Just adore those beautiful patent designed sandal that can be worn forever without getting sick of it. Really.....

But with biggest choice of birkenstock has became a long marathon for me to choose and try one by one slowly to see which one suits me mostly. They are more comfortable & trendy to everybody. Therefore, probably I may choose either pink veronas dream or bold pink madrid patent sandal. *ranting* still thinking.....

I think the price is differently based on the foot size if I not wrong. For this madrid patent sandals costs below $70 on website order and if you go to birkenstock outlet to buy this pair at about less than $100 inclusive GST and else. You can visit the birkenstock website or go to wheelock plaza at 3rd level to see at this outlet there.

No comments: