Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Defeated post natal blue - day 3

After 2 days at delivery suite on 19th to 20th November 2007 and was moved to ward single room after operation for 3 days till 23rd November 2007.

I had to endure the pain on lower abdomen and could not move anything. All I was to lie on bed and kept staring at my baby who was beside me. But walking around was the big problem to me and I had to adjust my sleeping position that was advised by the nurse there. Only when the pain was gone when I looked at baby who was still sleeping, pooping and feeding so long.

I did not dare to look at my own lower abdomen and tried not to scare myself. Also did not want to measure the length of incision on my lower abdomen. Just all I wanted to have it fully recovery before I can start running, ya. Good thing was that I defeated the post-natal blue pregnancy. It wont affect me much then.

After few hours resting on bed, I managed to move abit and abit and get up very slowly in order not to hurt my lower abdomen. Still could walk but very slow like turtle.... ops....

No comments: