Friday, August 31, 2007

Precious words

This morning was very warm and I was all sweating. Realised that air con was automatically off at early wee morning about 4 - 5am. So I removed my pink blanket from me and slept continuously till 11am.

Actually my hubby tried to wake me up at 9am but too tired to wake up. Then he again wake me up at 10.15am, I did not know why I slept so tightly and refused to wake up. Last night from 11+ pm till 3+ am, I kept going toilet and have to adjust my sleeping position with my belly.

Saw the light seemed so strongly reflect to my room and wondered what time was it. So I got my hp and shocked it was already 11.30am. Alittle screamed from my heart and get ready because I did not know that my hubby was waiting for me. So bad of me......heart pain tightly..... And had my pink blanket to wash.

He consoled me sweetly and told me not to rush. Wanted me to take my time sweetly. I asked him why he said like this in this tone.

He said those previous words "darling, the more he is happy, the more he sees my belly is growing bigger and bigger."

No wonder, baby responds very well to my hubby whenever he talks or pat on my belly. Seemed both of them have a special connection. Still we are looking forward to our baby's arrival soon.

No comments: