Saturday, August 18, 2007

meet MDRT Successors 2007

Probably you all may not know what is MDRT stands for or have not heard of it. Same for me as at the first time I heard my hubby mentioned this. Baffled what is that till when he brought me to AC Office opening ceremony (last year) near Raffles Place area.

Damn shocked to see so many people wearing black suits on that day of opening ceremony...ya men in black lor... but also women in black too. Then I walked into new office opp Hans Restaurant of GE building. I nearly got lost to count so many trophies and photos gallery which successors travelled to many countries such as Holland, US, Japan, Korea and else. not bad really. By then I know what is MDRT - Million Dollars Round Table which holds every years.


Show you the real successors on this newletter I got from my hubby. Successors those who worked very.....very hard to make it to MDRT. I have to remind this as a motivation for my hubby who is now working hard to make it.

Colin Ong (from right side and 2nd one) who keeps disturbing my hubby, just to motivate him harder.
I have met few people (Colin, Irene, Vincent, Patrick and Xavier) who had been to MDRT more than 5 times or every years. Thanks to my hubby who introduced them to me. Because of them, he joined GE as Life Planner after he left army force early this year. Till now, he is more happier to save people and baby endownment planning and else many.


Think...maybe soon you will see more and more GE successors on Straits Times newspaper or you happen to hear this from your circle friends outside.

No comments: