Monday, August 06, 2007

Gonna to miss Spore Bay Run 07

This photo was the last year 2006 if I not wrong. Because the banner did not put the year 2006. hehe.....



Route Map 2007


When I was in bus express 518 which is head to east and saw the yellow small banners or posts on few posts. It stated saying that few roads closure for the coming SAFRA Sheares Bridge Run & Army Half Marathon 2007 that held on 26th August 2007, Sunday. I did not realized that time really flies very fast and barely two weeks more to go.

Sadly that I have to give it a miss due to my pregnancy till November 2007. And also the Standard Chartered Run Marathon 2007 which is held on 3rd December 2007 that day is still having my confinement period. Cannot sign up both events this year. *tap on my forehead*

Checking the website of SAFRA website about Singapore bay run and there is a new change for this year run which is much better than 2006. And the route of 2006 was 10km has changed to 12km for this year. Website said Runners will run Singapore's scenic waterfront, right through the heart of colorful Civic and Cultural districts, alongside iconic monuments and up the breathtaking Benjamin Sheares Bridge.

I actually planned to sign up for 21k run with my hubby this year. But hopefully the route map will repeat the same for next year. hmhm... after my confinement period in December 2007 and I have to pick up a lot of effort and hard work to build up my stamina again before start run training next January 2008. *evil smile* hope time fly very very .... fast and I do not have to wait for day comes patiently.

No comments: