Sunday, August 12, 2007

Babydoll Smock Rocks...


I have been looking for this lovely & comfortable but yet trendy babydoll smock dress is more suitable for those who are preggers. Tried my luck to find this dress at yahoo auction or ebay or other website upon my chance. Till now seemed like no more selling this one.

Just like this style dress that has more space & free to wear this and even wont be too tight on big belly. I had seen some preggers wearing abit tight elastic short or pant with tie or something like jean with elastic rubber which is only selling at maternity shop. Think I more prefer maternity dress to those maternity jean or pant or short.

At ebay, saw one similar smock dress but the top elastic around bust area comes with some line color stitches but the branded is either Abercrombie or Hollister. I not sure which one.

No comments: