Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Topshop Error Measurement

Bought two different colors long vest tops when I was only 3 months pregnant. I chose this size 16 so that it is able to last me wearing them till the full term of 9 months. I am actually wearing topshop size 10-12 at my pre-pregnancy weight.

However, I did not realise the difference measurement till I found at last. No wonder when I first wore grey one and found too loose. Then the next few days later, I wore the pink one and felt not too loose.

Felt something wrong so I put them flat on my bed to check and realised the size width difference even thought both are the same size tag label 16 shown on picture below.



I have learnt my lesson for not checking the size or measurement identify before purchase it. Strange, I did trying both at changing room before I bought it. I guess it was over already and will remember this in my heart to check double before buy it, ya. Guess it may apply the same to you in case. Dont want you to be the next sad shopper like me, haha...



No comments: