Saturday, August 11, 2007

Replaced Birkenstock with Neckermann

This is my 2 years old Birkenstock Papillio sandal and always wear it out to everywhere I go. Till it became worn and tear so I just leave it outside home. This designed Papillio sandal I love is no longer available at outlet. So sad and I decided to wait for another latest arrival collection of birkenstock papillio.

Papillio sandals has many different designs and it is hard to decide to choose.. all are nice ones. Save my brain ranting till new collection launches.

I bought the similar designed sandal one but it is Neckermann. At least it is more comfortable and light one. Just a temporarily to wear them.

Birkenstock and Neckermann both are the similar designs detail. But no PAPILLIO shown on it.



I tried to appreciate this white & pink floral designed sandal as no size stock of other design sandal that time. Mine is big feet...big headache everytimes hear no more size 8 or 8 half whenever I choose nice sandal. *sigh*

No comments: