Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Emigration or Moving Out

Was at a friend's place for a while and I was a little kinda of "curious" when I saw so many boxes that seals with green stickers. The boxes looked like very neat packaging and some are sealed with strong double scrotch or what. Does not look like moving to a new home. More looked like emigration. The man looked after the boxes.




Actually it reminded me of my previous owner of my home who is singaporean wife and emigrated to US with his english husband last 2 years ago. This wife is extremely friendly and allowed us to view her home few times before considered to buy. In end, she decided to sell us at the best lowest market price of 4-rooms flat. Was shocked and delighted, of course and we immediately signed the paper. But the number of boxes we moved in was only 10 - 12 boxes (some big and small sizes).

No comments: