Thursday, August 16, 2007

Golden Japanese Udon Noodle

My hubby used to cook dinner for us when I was just a few weeks pregnant till at 5th month, he was extrememly busy with his works and comes home after 8pm. Really heart pain to see him work so hard for the sake of our coming baby little prince.

So I took my turn to cook something nice from Monday to Friday. Happened to think of cooking Japanese Udon fried noodle. Actually it was my first attempt to cook this. I just tried cooking any dishes...anyhow lah.. :)) but turn out nice and simple dish still....

Japanese fresh udon noodle, broocil x 1 half, green pepper x 1, small corn x 1 pkt and 3 eggs.

First step to start cooking. Lean Light pork must be cooked very deep so that I wont taste the raw of it.

Second step: cook broocil, green pepper and small corn altogether till it is well cooked enough. After that, put them in plate.

Third step. I finally learnt and mastered how to cook egg. Thanks to my hubby taught me. hehe. Fried eggs must be firm and fully cooked.
Here is the come of the final step, after cooked the eggs then put udon noodle and lean pork into wok together to fry first. Then put one tablespoon of dark soya sauce and tabsco. Till the udon fried became brown nicely. Lastly put the broocil, pepper and corn to mixed with them altogether. I dont usually add MSG or sugar or salt to it.

Finally it was really not so difficult to cook this dish. As I just put my heart and soul and love to cook this specially for my hubby. Just want him to relax and eat dinner happily at home after hard work in office or meeting his cilents. Really glad to hear that he said nice with smile. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo.
Udon noodle can cook like this. Udon always in soup dish isnt it?? looks nice.

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

vivi, well udon noodle can be cook in either soup or dry, up to you :)) U can give it a try. No harm. hehe