Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fashion Secret about jeans

Before my pregnancy, extremely love wearing jean which is either skinny or straight. Wearing jean is never fail me and it even can match with every tops I wear. Jean only can last me up to 2 years before buying the new one. Especially Levis jeans I owned two that been with me for almost 5 years. Levis jean 577 was my first one I bought with my first salary drawn of first job after my graduation. It has sentimental value to me and I still keep it. Cannot bear to give it away. *hehe* Till now, I still taken good care of my four jeans at home and cannot wait to wear them after November 07.

Then today I saw the website by a chance thru Beauty & Style section which mentioned about Best Jeans to Flatter Your Shape.

Best Jeans To Flatter Your Butt

Make the most of your butt! A pair of straight-leg jeans in stiff denim accentuates your assets without exaggerating them.

AVOID: A tight, tapered fit with small pockets that make your butt look bigger.


Hot Pockets

Pockets that cover your butt from top to bottom will help shape your backside. Be sure they're not bulky, though-too much fabric will make you look lumpy.

Straight Shooting
Why does the straight-leg/ stiff-denim combo work so well? The simple cut trims curves, while the stiff denim holds in bulges.


Best Jeans To Add Curves

Would you love to look curvier? You're in luck! The season's hottest style-a skinny jean with a high waist-totally works for you.

AVOID: A baggy boyfriend style that makes you look shapeless


High Style

This fit hits right at your true waist, which is perfect for you. Add a bold belt, and these jeans make your waist look even smaller, creating the illusion of an hourglass shape.

Ahead Of The Curve
For the hourglass effect to work, the leg should be slim enough to hug your shape. Look for denim that has a little stretch to skim over and emphasize curves-comfortably.


Narrow Passage

Make sure your jeans are slim through the thigh to create a long, lean silhouette. Baggy jeans will only make you look stocky.

Well Heeled
Wear your boot-cut jeans long over high heels (the higher, the better). Let the hem drape over most of the shoe, creating a longer line from hip to floor and adding inches to your legs.


Best Jeans To Slim Down

Want to look 10 pounds lighter? With the right pair of jeans, it's possible. Our pick? The trouser cut.

AVOID: Tapered Skinny jeans that accentuate your problem areas.


Great Wide Way

The wide trouser leg drapes from the waist to the ankle, hiding hips and thighs. A dark wash heightens the effect.

Balancing Act
A leg opening about as wide as the thigh (or a little larger) helps balance out hips.

No comments: