Thursday, January 31, 2008

japanese pasta waraku

Today we brought Baby J out with us to Millenia Walk as my hubby had an appointment at rossi apparel to make & measure new business sleeves and pants there. After that, we walked to Marine Square to have lunch at pasta waraku and lucky not so full yet. All working people had just left at about 2pm.


SIDE DISH - Salad




I ordered cream salmon & spinach.


He ordered this - meat hamburg steak pasta.


We love this iced cocoa drink much. All the time favourite drink.

I wont hesitate to recommend you all to try out the nice food at this pasta waraku restaurant. It is much different from pastamania.

Sadly, I forget to move this drink away as it blocked baby J from camera. Missed it out.
My hubby was feeding him for me as my arm was too tired to carry him.
He is growing well and getting heavier...got heavy bones and little muscular.


No more wearing mittens and bibs for him as he has outgrown them already.
He kept looking at his own hands and also likes to lick or bit his hand sometimes.
Started to love his little chubby cheek bit and bit. :))




No comments: