Friday, January 04, 2008

pinnkk craze


I did not know that I have so many pink things without any notice of those till one of my friend found it obvious to think that I like pink color. Then he asked me why I like pink even I already a mother to baby J. I suttered upon hearing this and could not provide the reason why I like pink. Personally pink is my natural favourite color since I was young girl. Now I am a brand new mother offically, alamak. what is funny encounter brought to me??

But dont expect my wardrobe or furniture or what to be full of pink everything, cannot be lah. I still like other colors too such as yellow grey black white blue green and purple to balance in my wardrobe. No red brown orange please, as i dislike those dull colors to vanish my image just like this.

No comments: