Monday, January 21, 2008

korean kimchi expired date




This kimchi is the real made in korea and those 2 packets my hubby's friend bought specially for us, knowing that we are super lover of kimchi. He is a half muslim chinese but still he went to Korea with his colleagues last year december.

Was told that he cannot eat everything in Korea for almost a week already and I wondered what could he eat there execpt pork. kowtow to him. really.........

But the biggest mistake is forget to check this expired date was overdue on 6th Jan 2008 and we did not expect it so soon. And both packets were bloated till like this and I decided to cut it to see if it is edible to eat or not. After opening it, whoa...foul smell came out strongly everywhere in my kicthen. Immediately I threw it. We had no chance to eat its authentic kimchi. So sad..... ;(( In singapore, shop dont have selling this one.

One day if got chance fly to Korea, I will remember to buy 3 packets of real kimchi back home to eat happily with my hubby and my family.

No comments: