Saturday, January 19, 2008

wishlist: ralph lauren tote bag



This Ralph Lauren Black Tote bag I have been adding it in my wishlist but waiting time for a long long.....time to make decision whether I should buy it or not. It is non-authentic one but the workmanship is quite excellent and almost exactly the same designed as one authentic at RP outlet shop. But was told that authentic one was sold at SGD $300 plus and this bag was launched at 2004.

But young people in Singapore still carrying this ralph lauren tote bag (various designed bags and different colors) but i like this one (picture above). And I happened to see one lady carry this same bag recently. I think she is University student as her bag full of thick assignment book and file.

In YA, selling only $88.00 that is greatly big damage to me.

I like this bag because it is interesting & trendy one with colourful RP logo on it but I prefer it to have zip or clasp to close, not open space bag. The handler is short strap is pretty fit to carry either hand carry or shoulder-carry. Very roomy enough to place my thick book or baby stuff inside when bring Baby J out.

Right now....still thinking.....still deciding... :(( .....

No comments: