Saturday, January 12, 2008

baby chloe's 1 yrs old



ooohhh..... could not believe that one year has past very fast and remembered the day that I visited chloe when she was only 2 months old and I was just a 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Attending Chloe's 1st year old celebration at her home today. Chloe looks more chubbier and cuter but to my surprise that she can walk on her own without any helping hands to hold her. Amazing.. good baby development and growth as well. Even I could not carry her as she is really too heavy for me.

And Chloe and my baby J also born at Mount Elizabeth Hospital and same born year of pig and also same gynae doctor, Dr T.B Lim. haha.. This mother is my hubby's cousin as well.

We bought this quite big talking ELMO for chloe as she likes this. But looking at this Elmo toy only allows for above 18+ months troddlers. It is not cheap okie. Authentic talking Elmo toy costs $63.90 from Takashiaya Department store. At least, she loves it and it worths it.

No comments: