Sunday, January 06, 2008

smile at last


Seeing baby J smile many times...really melt my heart so easily. I did so many attempts to make him smile or happy as he is growing well and more chubby now. Finally took photo of his little sweet smile to remember forever.

Despite of being so busy looking after him, changing his diapers, feeding him milk, bathing him, cruddling him, playing with him, talking to him and many, I try not get myself tired so easily but seeing him smile often really brighten up my day and night everydays. So that I wont get exhausted fast. He made me love him even more and I am willing to go through tough times to take care of him.

Well, Baby J will be staying at my mother's place from 8th to 11th Jan as I have things to attend and my hubby will be busier in next few days time. On weekends will be more easier for us to look after him. Poor hubby as he said he will be missing him much, that is why he got hp to take photos of him and took video of him. Can see that he loves baby J much.

No comments: