Tuesday, January 08, 2008

new k810i for Y2008

Yesterday was a sad for my dear 2 years old Nokia 7610 handphone was spolit itself and I was told that it was not worth to send it for repair. I really could not bear to leave this hp and still want to use this again after send it for repair. But in end I finally kept it as my memory instead of selling it off.

Reason: I love this feature and designed with UNO card alike best one 7610 Nokia,ya.

I had a bad headache after looking at many choices of handphones of Sony Ericsson and Nokia and LG for a straight 3 hours. And I was unable to make decision which handphone shall I choose after I counted LG out. Only the final choices - SE or Nokia and both brand model phones are too many designs and features to choose. In fact, I really hate to choose handphone.

My brother and sister recommended me to buy a new handphone - Sony Ericsson. I said agrh...why this one? I still prefer Nokia as I have been using many different Nokia phones since 1999 and never failed to switched to other phone brands. Used to love Nokia phones. Guess better designs and features at that time.

However looking at Nokia new phones and seem its standard has dropped abit and abit. I dont have much fancy of every new Nokia phones compared to 7610 is much better. No wonder my brother switched to LG while sister using SE phone right now. With their given acknowledge about phones, I finally decided to buy a new phone is Sony Ericsson K810i today. Guess they must be happy to see me getting a new phone finally for a new year, hehe... Even my hubby said K810i is much better than N73 nokia phone. Phew.. !~!

Now I am very much new to this sony ericsson and trying to get used to it even the buttons is quite difficult to type when come to texting sms. Not strongly friendly-users but music and camera are both the best. Shiok mah.... hehe....

I have checked the other website and found the sony ericsson K810i ratings so powerful.

See this: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k810-1839.php

Hopefully that I wont regret of buying this model phone after using this for sometimes. Now trying to learn how to use this phone that is very different from Nokia 7610.



Here is the offical website of sony ericsson:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/


No comments: