Friday, February 02, 2007

Nice Green Tea Cooked Rice


Last week I got werid idea of using Pokka Green Tea to cook rice thru steaming but it is just my luck actually. Because I got bored of eating plain white rice with my dear everytimes I cook after / before my dear go work or meet his cilents. Finally my attempt was just successful and took some pictures of those what I cooked.
1: Soak white rice with green tea (about half of glass)
2: See all green tea drink in cooker
3: After 10 mins cooking, prefect rice appeared green tea color and shiny
4: Testing to if rice is soft or hard
5: 2 different side dishes on green tea (mian veggy with mushroom & carrot with slice chicken) with golden egg
6: first place, I accidentally cooked egg badly so I ate this.
7: second attempt, prefect egg cooked
8: this is for my dear I cooked specially for him
9: good idea to cook like this green tea rice. Try it yourself.

No comments: