Saturday, January 27, 2007

Moses & Yuhui's Wedding after 10 years


Church Wedding was at FCBC, Marine Parade on 20th January 2007 (Saturday). Wisely is my long-time friend from primary school till now. Finally new chapter entered their new life of marriage after 10 years relationship together.

Photos with serial numbers according :
1 - wedding presentation on projector at church stage before bride arrived.
2 - finally bride walked on aisle to hand her to Moses.
3 - finally got the prefect shoot of beautiful bride
4 - pastor David Wee (of coz I know him) was giving version interpreter to couple
5 - finally newly couple kissed each other
6 - they give a thank you speech to guests
7 - newly married couple smile at my digit camera
8 - group photos together with the couple
9 - my friends from primary school till now
10 - my friend from SAC


Not the first time for my hubby attended church wedding of my friends. That was his second time attended moses's church wedding. At first of Ryan & Pao Ru's s church wedding, not much HI (hearing-impaired) people there but some of them he knew as I intro them to my dear quite long ago.
Glad was that my dear knows sign language to communicate well with my HI friends. Then to Moses's one was far different from Ryan because there are too many HI people my dear did not know. Lucky that few of my friends whom my dear knows came.
Feel abit sorry for my dear but he said that he was surprised that some HI people can talk well despite of being deaf condition. He has no problem to use sign language to talk to them even talking is already in SILENCE. *hard to explain this to you mah*

No comments: