Saturday, February 17, 2007

CNY Craze Fridge


Today was such a super craze just like SALE SPREE... *sweating mah* rushing to NTUC to buy stuffs and forget my list. I just anyhow to buy foods and drinks quickly then brought them home to store them up at my fridge. It will surely assue me that those foods will last about 3 - 4 days from 18th to 21st Feb 2007. I do not like to eat outside and many coffeeshops or food courts close on those CNy days, same as usual. Also I do not want to eat fastfood such as macdonald for 3 or 4 days....bloodly increase fats and it takes me about 2 weeks to lose weight mah.
Seriously, I do like to do home cooking and do not need to add much salt or MSG or oil and blah....
Every years of CNY dinner reunion, I always go to my aunt's apartment to have steamboat together with other relatives side.
Cannot wait to see CNY over faster... :P Sure I will be more tiring and crazy on those 3 CNy days soonest.....

No comments: