Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Click... Click... Click



The latest new movie "CLICK" I watched recently. But this dvd not belongs to me as my friend lent me just to console me.

** What if You Had a Universal Remote........That Controlled Your Universe ?**

What this show abouts .... - A workaholic architect, who has been overlooking his family in favour of his career, comes across a universal remote that allows him to perform TiVo-like functions on his life, such as pausing events or fast-forwarding over them. When the remote begins creating its own memory and choosing what to fast-forwarding over, the man sees how much of his personal life has passed him by and realizes the importance of spending more than with his family.

Actually I wished to have this remote with "life menu play >>" in real life so that I could save my dad from having this stupid diseases which he suffered of. Of course, I do not want him to suffer much much... till I could not take it to see him like this. Sometimes I do not want to live in this world and do think that world is being unfair to everybody who contracted with some werid or unknown diseases which doctors could not save them or medicine even treatment cannot save them eventually.

Heard that miracle healing may works on my dad but to me, I do not think so as it is already too late as my dad is at around 3 - 4 stage of this diseases. How to let miracle healing can do with his diseases within very short time? I dont know if it is TRUE. Cannot say I doubt it. I only find it hard to convince myself when come to the term of miracle healing.

Really frustrating.... I am really too exhausted to stand up and do my work but could not do it. I keep thinking of him (my dad) and sitting down silently for whole 2 days at corner area. It made me extra burden & careful to look after my mother too.

How I wish that those werid or unknown diseases SHOULD NEVER COME BACK TO HARM THOSE GOOD & INNOCENT PEOPLE ?

Till then, I was told firmly that I cannot not control eveything in this world...........

No comments: