Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Remember them - Daren & Diya



Watched their performance at Grand Final on 4th February 2007 (Sunday) at home. It was quite exciting but mostly was scary because I do not know which one will be winner to take crown. Both are good...So leave to the public votings better. In end, to my biggest surprise that Daren won the crown by only 59% of total public votings beat Diya's 41%. Unbelieveable, ya.


I simply love this shocking long unqiue design on diya and the combined color and edge detail is such fantastic. It attracts my attention very much. Want to try this, haha....

But very sad to know that PSS 2 Blog Station had come to the end and I gonna to miss reading their blogs regularly which I was reading them since October 2006 till now. No chance to ask Mag Yeong for their msn add or else as she is the only one I supported.

you can read about them at channel U website: -
http://u.mediacorptv.com/storylanding.htm


No comments: