Thursday, February 15, 2007

Re-Gain Back....


This is the most BITTER SOUR BITTER SOUR chinese herbal drink my dear bought for me to drink to re-gain back energy that I lost the last few days back. And also my immune system. He bought 2 bottles and then he wrote the word "wife" on yellow cap for me to drink. Think he scared I drank wrong bottle or mixed up. I hold my nose tightly when I drank this... cannot stand this so...bitter...till my tongue so sour to taste. No choice, has to drink this to avoid from fell sick.
I think I am quite sentimental person who tends to think quite alot about the past of my family especially my parents and happened to remember partly. But when thinking about this, in end I burst into tears so easily. Seemed that I lost my control and could not hold my tears well.
Sometimes I do envy of those children or grown-up teenagers have happy family together thoughout their happy childhood life. Even supportive parents support / encourage them of what they are doing like in studies or sports or else. I do wish to have this. I never had this kind of feeling, yet I could hold it longer till now.
Still I have to do it myself eveything in studies, sports and working life without help or support from people me from young till now. True enough was that I faced alot of obstacles around me and experienced alot of hardships, finally I break it into many pieces. All I know I love you daddy & mummy very much for making me grow up into a very strong person since young.

No comments: