Friday, February 23, 2007

Funny Argentina Football Team


This team must be ARGENTINA football team because I know this player named Veron ot V something who used to played for Manchester United. *Tap on my forehead* Forgot his name, sigh. I am refering to the player who held red handbag.
Just got this picture from my friend who emailed me recently. So blog it here today.
Never know that football can be damn funny and can edit or photoshop this picture turned out like this. So FEMALE FOOTBALL TEAM, haha... I cannot help myself and kept laughing when see this.
Dying....EPL teams such as Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal those 4 teams are very.... strong and some of them make it to either FA Cup or European Champion League or else... But for EPL title is about 2 half months away to win...uncertainly who will win EPL champion title... WHO ??
MAN UTD or CHELSEA....
*no betting with me please .... fear of losing money or bad luck or blah..... (-_-") *

No comments: