Sunday, October 07, 2007

sunshine breakfast

Today, we had a breakfast together at Hans restaurant and after that, we went to kiddy palace shop to buy newborn baby girl gifts for my hubby's friends. It is not the first time, quite alot of many times within 10 months now. Our circle friends about more than 15 friends' wives also already given birth babies earlier this year and I am about the last person to give birth baby in November lor.


This set my hubby ordered and he created it in this way. So cute breakfast and he said our coming son may like this kinda of kid breakfast soon. I said maybe.

My focaccia delight breakfast came with cheese, cumumber, ham, tomotae and coleslaw together in one set like this. hmhm, not bad one.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

envy...:p

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

come on.. dun envy la....