Sunday, October 21, 2007

prata at thohirah

This morning, my hubby and I had a prata breakfast at thohirah restaurant at Jalan Kayu despite of the weather sooooo hot. Actually I wanted to have ice-cream prata but in end I changed my mind, probably after I birth my little baby boy next month. Lucky it was not too crowded there.

He asked me if I wanted to eat paper thosai, I shaked my head, saying dun want lah. I said no taste. Lucky was that we did not order this thosai as we saw the next table, the aunt ordered thosai and it turned out so big roll folded and looked like about 15-17cm. Haha....her sons looked blur when looking at it and she broke it into half to eat.



same drink we ordered : teh tikim (not sure if it is correct word).


1 prata with cheese and 3 pratas with eggs.


my another craving to eat this cheese prata - only one piece for myself. Very soft and crispy..delicious enough to melt in your taste.


nice color brownish prata only the best at Jalan Kayu.






No comments: