Wednesday, October 10, 2007

another love and fried noodle


Ingredient of fried noodle:
about 100grams of fresh prawns, broccoils, celery, eggs and bee hoon noodle.

Not sooooooo difficult to cook this one and it was my first time attempt to prepare this dish. Taken this photo was about 3 - 4 weeks ago and forgot to blog this earlier. It was the almost similar one as fried rice that I posted previously. No idea why I still like celery and broccoils to add in either fried noodle or rice.

Therefore those weeks of October I am not cooking and it will add more worries for my hubby because I am now in the final journey of pregnancy that means about 3 - 4 weeks times baby will arrives... Really cannot wait and still too excited to welcome him to this world.

Despite of my hubby's busy work schedule, he still comes home and help cooking dinner : fish and more veggy for us only. He wants baby to have chubby and healthy baby, just like him. Yeah like father like son. :))

No comments: