Thursday, October 18, 2007

love those style prints

Ebay auction is really full of interesting and wicked fashion styles with many thousands designs various clothes online. Especially bittersweet is the one of best seller in ebay. She is such a fantastic & interesting & creative person who can creates clothes into be loved by women who adore style prints. Cannot get enough eyes of them. Unfortunately, I failed to win those watchlist tops I want as they were placed bids by other buyers till the closing timing. In end, I lost lor.

my crazy favourite black color outfit with some sparkling print like floral on it.


i loveeeee pink color to suit my fair skin. And can wear it to match with my skinny jean after my baby birth next month.


the print is very appealing, yet lovely one on blue entire outfit. I only like the top which is U-necked with arm flare style to look more like a tunic one.


this top is such a eye-catching and very sophisticated style that I really wanted to win it by bidding it but did not make it. the print is very bright and mixed of sparkling floral colors together is prefect on baby blue top.
you are women too.. surely you will adore it very much just like me.


such so sweet and feminine style flare top with less white prints. I like the arm sleeve flare with interesting details.


actually I once saw this tunic top before at FEP (far east plaza) a few months ago and it was exact the same style designed one I saw in the shop - 2nd level. It costs SGD $39.90, if i not wrong and I did not buy it there. But the material is very thick and more like bohemian style. Small sew prints on arm sleeve but after few times washing it, the thread may come out anytime. Hard to maintain it well for long time in wardrobe, i reckon. Color outfit is very pretty indeed.




No comments: