Thursday, October 04, 2007

craze about oversized tee


Biggest thanks to my friend, J who found this oversized tee Craze photo from new york fashion website recently and she knows that I am lover of various designed of oversized tee...pretty truly crazy about them in my heart. Just a more than my personal wishlist to add in my wardrobe. Unfortunately was that I was unable to place order as it was featured in previous summer & spring collection or out of stock something like this. So sad... gonna to miss those interesting & craze tees.

My little personal taste is always wear oversized tee either long or mild long, together with either legging or short. Very damn cool cotton and trendy plus great comfort I do love much. SG does not have four seasons. I do have fewest oversized tops with me more than six months and refused to sell it away. They are my favourite ones. Cannot bear to part them lah.



Dont know how she managed to get the beautiful fashionable pictures from. Uncertain what brand of those 2 oversized dresses. I have been trying to hunt the local spree organzier or search the similar dress that may selling in shops at such as Heeren or Suntect City or The Edge or FEP. None is found either way.

The right side of dress has been attracted me long already and wanted very much to get it. I like mixed colors such as pink, yellow, red and grey to make it very sophisticated style enough to exhibit on the whole white dress. It makes my day very much and suit on my fair skin, ya.

*if you happen to found the similar designed like those 2 pictures above, please do come & knock me. Really appreciate very very you much, hehe.... another big thanks to you hahaha...... *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks even nicer.. not much tees ones in SG.

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

vivi, ya i do agree with you. only can order from spree. :((