Sunday, July 01, 2007

You & Me on 01-07-07

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and I bought a classic black pen with engraved with our names and date to bring my hubby a beautiful memory. Not only this, also bought this card from Times Bookshop and lucky was that card is last piece left on card shelf.

This card is more far better with unique designed of couple and every words is really exactly the same description of my hubby. The back of cat with name "benny" is same as my hubby's name. Surprised...... So I bought it immediately without any hesitate.


Took this picture of pink layout before I wrote to my hubby. After writing memory & encourage thingy, I pass this card to him personally. He was surprised & shocked to see this card. He began to like it much.
He brought me to CS (century square) to have nice dinner together at Billy Bomber Restaurant but never know that shopping mall was too crowded especially at Metro Outlet which was closing down and everything now sale 50% off. Heard that Seyiu will take over this Metro Outlet (3 storey).
- If you are lover of sale 50% off everything (clothes, bags, make-up, perfumes, watches, blah many), please go & take a look at CS Metro before it closing down offically. -

No comments: