Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Attempt of making soup

It is not so difficult to make soup like this. Learnt this from my mother before I try cooking soup myself. Just dot down the list to buy from NTUC: - round spinach, egg tofu, pototes x 2, carrots x 2 and tomatoes x 2.


Only ideal for soup. It is very easy and quicky to make soup together with shrimp wonton.


Peel off all its skin first. Then put them into pot for boiling to ensure that all are edible soften and easy to eat.


Additional is the lean pork together with other items. Tomatoes and egg tofu have to be sliced into pieces before cooking them. Actually I forget to remove 2 eggs as it is not included.


After potatoes and carrot become very soften fully then take them out for cutting into pieces. For round spinach too.


Prepare another pot with water to get ready for cooking soup. Put chicken soup cube in pot. After 5 mins, then put spinach inside first and the next is potatoes, carrot, tomatoes and egg tofu.

After that, stir items slowly inside ths pot. Do not too hard to stir or else all will be break into many pieces. Lastly, put shrimp wonton and lean pork together.



Finally, it is ready already to be served with brown rice. This bowl is big portion for my dear and I got one small bowl for myself. Not bad at all.

No comments: