Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm NOT a Plastic bag











This bag has been launched last week if I am not wrong and till now it is still POPULAR to people who appreciate this designed bag with words "I'm NOT a Plastic bag". Bag designer's name Anya Hindmarch. Not only US, also Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea. hmhm...to my personally, I didnt draw any fancy attention to this designed bag and I may find it abit funny if I carry this kinda of designed bag.

Surprised that got people who like or love this designed bag and I must say they have rare taste on this. Unlike of me. ^_^"

Also I saw yahoo auction selling this bag and the price is range $150 - $250, probably based on the distance country or involved international shippment cost that the seller bring in. I guess but I dont believe in pre-order or spree items.

No comments: