Monday, July 09, 2007

Sunday Happiness

Yesterday- 8th July 2007 was a good idea of my hubby to have a sundry happiness together with me once a month in town like Orchard Road. Despite of his busy work schedule, he finally planned to spend time with me at Orchard to have breakfast and lunch, then go to bookshop and short shopping at Takashiaya for baby stuffs.

Then we went to Coffee Club, Ngee Ann City for breakfast and morning was very peaceful and no noisy jam road outside. We woke up early and reached there at nearly 10.15am. But this coffee club was nearly full house for morning breakfast. Amusing.

My hubby ordered this : - Smoked Salmon & Corn Cake.


I chose this : - Homemake Turkey Bread Sandwiche.

For coffee had to be paid and for tea is free. The tea was quite strong and taste different but the smell was fantastic. It was something like english kind tea. I am not tea lover but chose to try drank this tea as coffee is not good for pregnant women.


Taken at Coffee Club at Ngee Ann City.

After that, we went to Kinokuniya bookshop to buy books. Then ahead to Takashiaya department - baby section to take a look at pram and cot. We unable to make decision what to buy so we come again next month. At almost 2pm, we went to Paragon to have lunch at Spageddies Italian Kitchen but unfortunately, my digit camera was flat. Forget to charge up. *tap on my forehead*. We had so much things to say to each other and had nice spaghetii dishes. Then we went home to rest. Marriage has make us grow stronger to stay together. :))

No comments: